Tuesday, August 31, 2010

who needs a playhouse?

When I was a kid we had a little playhouse in the backyard. I can't tell you how many hours I spent in it, I even had sleepovers in it. The playhouse was my hideout. It even had a trap door on the side. Just a board with some hinges so you could slide out the side without having to use the front door.
I've been debating all summer building one for Nathan, or buying a playhouse package from the lumber store. But man are they expensive.
Today while in the corral with the goats. Nathan got bored and took over one of the barns. With a bunch of the boards missing off the one side, it already has a "secret trap door" built in.
So really who needs an actual playhouse. Besides with all the junk in there it's hours of entertainment finding buried treasure built right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment