Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ohhh I'm so smart

or at least I like to think I'm smart.
But I think I've come up with a plan!

You see more than one person was concerned about me becoming a "farmer' that I don't have the heart to part with animals and I would end up with dozens and dozens of pets. everything from chickens to cattle.

but I think I may have just stumbled upon the solution to this.

ALPACA,
SHEEP
and ANGORA RABBITS


all three can be raised for fibre, which is harvested from the animal, and you still get to keep your "pet"
The alpacas and the sheep will need the PID numbers that I was talking about in an earlier post. but the rabbits (I think- unless they are being raised for meat) don't require the PID. just rabbit hutches...oh and smart me, I even have a book on how to build rabbit cages ~ can you guess what Chris new job is going to be on his next 4 off?

I have a couple e-mails out to the English Angora breeders I could find in web searches...so we'll see where this new train of thought goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment